- Apple’s iconic MacBook Air is expected to get a major upgrade as soon as the second half of 2021.
- The new Air will be smaller, lighter, and more powerful than the 2020 M1-powered model.
- The laptop will also come with MagSafe support, just like the new MacBook Pro that Apple will launch later this year.
A few days ago, a report said that Apple plans a major makeover for the MacBook Pro, the top-of-the-line laptop that many professionals use and that other companies try to imitate. The new MacBook Pro will get MagSafe charging back, the feature Apple removed a few years ago, much to the dismay of loyal Mac fans.
The new Pro will also address other criticism, as it’s supposed to feature more ports and do away with the Touch Bar. But it’s actually the MacBook Air, the most iconic, best-sold, and most copied Mac design out there. And Apple is working on a massive update for the Air as well, which will include a redesign, high-end performance, and MagSafe charging.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- These $1.16 NIOSH N95 masks at Amazon are available for anyone to buy
- Today’s best deals: NIOSH N95 masks, AirPods blowout, $60 Instant Pot, $12 Amazon smart shelf, $9 wireless charger, more
- 4 awesome Amazon device deals you definitely don’t want to miss
Trending Right Now:
- Dr. Fauci just revealed the side effects from his second coronavirus vaccine dose
- Coronavirus vaccines and mutations: New studies deliver good and bad news
- If you have these popular potato chips, check the bag immediately
MacBook Air’s next big refresh will bring back MagSafe charging originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 20:14:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.