- Apple will reduce the size of the notch on the iPhone 13 lineup, according to a new report.
- The report claims that Apple will integrate multiple sensors into the same module so that the sensor housing on the iPhone display will take up less room.
- There's a chance that the iPhone 13 notch will just be shorter rather than thinner.
There are plenty of exciting new features and revolutionary upgrades that Apple fans would love to see on the next iPhone, but there is another, far simpler change that seems to have climbed to the top of the list. While many iPhone owners have become accustomed to the sensor housing that Apple introduced in 2017 on the iPhone X, they've also been clamoring for a smaller notch that takes up less room on the front of the phone.
They might finally get their wish this year, as yet another report claims that the iPhone 13 will feature a smaller notch when it launches at the end of the year. This isn't the first time we've heard such a rumor, as the Japanese blog Mac Otakara claimed earlier this month that Apple was working to reduce the size of the TrueDepth camera system. This week, DigiTimes came forward with a more detailed report about how Apple will shrink the notch.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- These $1.16 NIOSH N95 masks at Amazon are available for anyone to buy
- 4 awesome Amazon device deals you definitely don’t want to miss
- Today’s best deals: NIOSH N95 masks, AirPods blowout, $60 Instant Pot, $12 Amazon smart shelf, $9 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- Dr. Fauci just revealed the side effects from his second coronavirus vaccine dose
- This stimulus check calculator will help predict the size of your check from Biden
iPhone 13 could fix one of the worst things about modern iPhone designs originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 17:24:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.