- A truly heartwarming story out of northern Turkey reveals the lengths that "Man's Best Friend" will go to in order to keep a watchful eye on his or her master.
- A dog named Boncuk refused to leave the hospital entrance where her owner was taken after suffering a serious illness.
- The dog was taken home multiple times, only to escape and return on foot to the hospital, where she waited days for her human to come back out.
Dogs are absolutely incredible animals. They were among the first species to be domesticated, and they were the first domesticated animals to become what we would consider today to be "pets" on a large scale. We began allowing them into our homes rather than forcing them to live outside, as we did with goats, sheep, and other animals that were domesticated early on, and we've formed a strong bond with our canine companions in the thousands of years since.
Today, dogs like Boncuk, a truly dedicated pup in northern Turkey, make their ancestors proud by showing their devotion in truly astonishing ways. In the case of Boncuk, she spent days outside of a local hospital while her owner was being treated for an illness, and she wouldn't let anyone stand in her way.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- 10 awesome Amazon deals for Prime members only
- Get a massive 120-inch home theater projector screen at Amazon for $24
- You’ve probably never heard of Amazon’s hottest new device – and it’s on sale for $12
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: When will you get the $1,400 that Biden promised?
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- Want to catch a glimpse of Uranus? It’ll be very easy tonight