- The price of many Netflix accounts in the US is in the process of increasing, with a previously announced hike getting underway and being communicated to users.
- In most cases in the US, the price of Netflix accounts will be increased by $1 or $2, while some newer users won't see a change at all.
- Other price hikes are coming for Netflix account holders elsewhere globally soon.
When Netflix announced earlier this month that its 2021 film slate is so jam-packed that the streamer will be debuting a new Netflix original movie every single week this year -- featuring some of the biggest Hollywood stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne Johnson, Idris Elba, Meryl Streep, Zendaya, and so many more -- it was hard not to regard that as the ultimate flex. One of that almost none of Netflix's streaming rivals has the resources to match.
Think about all the content a Netflix subscription gets you, for less than $20 a month. The ease of use and the universality across devices and platforms are some of the other reasons why, for most people, Netflix is the must-have streamer while every other rival is an add-on. But subscribers still bemoan the odd price increase here and there when the streamer lets users know (like it's doing now) that the price of many users' Netflix account is going up.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: $12 Amazon smart device, $2 face masks, $70 soundbar, $45 4K action cam, more
- These $1.16 NIOSH N95 masks at Amazon are available for anyone to buy
- Today’s best deals: NIOSH N95 masks, AirPods blowout, $60 Instant Pot, $12 Amazon smart shelf, $9 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Dr. Fauci just revealed the side effects from his second coronavirus vaccine dose
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- This stimulus check calculator will help predict the size of your check from Biden
Netflix users are so angry about the price increase that’s hitting accounts now originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 23 Jan 2021 at 15:07:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.