- There are so many different face mask options out there, it can be difficult to know where to start.
- Going with popular options that other people love might be a good place to start, and nothing is as popular among our readers as Powecom KN95 masks and black AccuMed face masks.
- BGR Deals readers have also been stocking up on AccuMed cup style masks while they're on sale for just $2.12 each thanks to an Amazon coupon you can clip.
We have now been dealing with the coronavirus pandemic for about a year, and experts seem to agree that it will be quite some time before we can finally put it behind us. That means so many people continue to stock up on face masks that health officials say we should all be wearing when we're outside our homes around other people. Businesses know that, of course, and that's why so many companies out there are now offering various types of face coverings. There are literally tens of thousands of options for people in search of face masks, so it's often difficult to know where to begin when you're searching for new masks.
One good way to find new face masks is to try some of the best-selling masks out there that everyone else is buying. For that reason, we decided to round up all the best-selling masks that BGR Deals readers have been flocking to Amazon to buy.
First up, AccuMed cup style masks have been super-popular among our readers of late. They're firm cup masks instead of being a bit flimsy and foldable like most of the masks you see out there, and many readers seem to prefer this type of construction. They're also on sale right now for just $2.12 each thanks to a 15% coupon you can clip on the Amazon page. That matches the lowest price ever for these awesome masks!
Also of note, AccuMed is a US-based company and many of our readers appreciate that.
The same company also offers foldable respirators that are just like the masks you see most people wearing these days. But there's one thing that really sets AccuMed's foldable face masks apart: Variety.
First of all, AccuMed masks come wither with elastic headbands that go behind your head like the ones you see on N95 masks, or with elastic earloops like the ones that so many KN95 masks have. Different people have different preferences, so these masks have you covered regardless of your preference. Then, on top of that, both of those respirators are available in three different colors — standard white, a sleek black color, and even pink!
Next up, we have Powecom KN95 masks that have been best-sellers on Amazon pretty much since the coronavirus pandemic first began. They cost $45 per 10-pack back then and that price reminded fairly consistent through the summer, but now you can pick up boxes of 10 Powecom masks for only $26.99 each.
Last but certainly not least, some people out there refuse to use anything other than NIOSH N95 masks. If that describes you, we've got two options for you to choose from. First, Amazon is now selling Kimberly-Clark N95 masks directly for just $1.16 each, and they're available to anyone instead of being restricted to hospitals and government agencies like most other N95 respirators on Amazon.
Or, if you're looking for something with a solid cup style construction, you've got a rare opportunity to pick up Moldex 2600 N95 masks from Amazon, though they're a bit pricey at $4.67 each.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 awesome Amazon deals for Prime members only
- Amazon’s big Apple Watch Series 6 sale has the deepest discounts of 2021
- This foldable 4K camera drone is only $60 thanks to a double discount at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- These are the only 5 states where coronavirus cases are still surging
- This vegetable was just recalled because it could be dangerous – make sure you throw it out
- Here’s what Dr. Fauci thinks about Biden’s coronavirus vaccine plan
Everyone’s flocking to Amazon for these best-selling face masks originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 07:58:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.