- According to an insider familiar with Marvel's MCU plans, actor Chris Evans will reportedly reprise his iconic Avengers role in three Marvel projects.
- Two of the films will be set in the past, with Steve Rogers set to appear in Wolverine projects.
- The third movie might be Doctor Strange 2, where Evans will play a surprising character.
“News to me,” Chris Evans said on Twitter when a report last week claimed that the famous Avenger is negotiating with Marvel a return to the MCU. Evans said several times after Endgame that he felt he was done with the role after everything that happened with the character. He did leave the door open for a potential return to the MCU, although he insisted he would not want to ruin Steve Rogers’ arc that concluded in Endgame.
We already explained why Steve Rogers (now a retired old man) and some of the dead Avengers might appear again in the MCU without ruining the legacy of Endgame. Marvel would not just bring back Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff from the dead. And Steve Rogers doesn’t have to be our Steve Rogers. That’s because Marvel is opening the doors to the multiverse, which makes everything possible. Different variations of our beloved superheroes might appear in the near future, and they don’t necessarily have to be good guys or superheroes. A Marvel insider who has been posting tidbits about the MCU for years now claims to know how Evans is coming back.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s best deals: NIOSH N95 masks, AirPods blowout, $60 Instant Pot, $12 Amazon smart shelf, $9 wireless charger, more
- These $1.16 NIOSH N95 masks at Amazon are available for anyone to buy
- This $120 smartwatch looks like Apple’s – but with 14-day battery life and Android support
Trending Right Now:
- Dr. Fauci just revealed the side effects from his second coronavirus vaccine dose
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- If you have these popular potato chips, check the bag immediately
Marvel insider claims to know how Chris Evans will return to the Avengers originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 22:24:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.