Scrawled spider legs on the lower lash line and skin soothing treatment. Plus, this week’s best buys
These avant-garde rock’n’roll lashes (as seen at Dior AW19) look like falsies. They are, but they’re the hand-drawn type. Which is kind of fun. Start with an eye primer – it creates a velvety canvas. Post priming, makeup artist Peter Philips covered the entire upper lid with an intense inky black liner (go hard or go home and all that), scrawled spider legs along the lower lash line and finished with lashings of everything-proof mascara. That’s it. Actually it’s not. You’ll also need a steady hand.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeliner, £21, beautybay.com
2. Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner, £6.99, lookfantastic.com
3. Shiseido Kajal InkArtist, £22, shiseido.com
4. Dior’s Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon in Noir Trinidad, £22, dior.com
5. Stila Magnum XXX Mascara, £19, stila.co.uk