- During a press conference at the White House, Dr. Anthony Fauci confirmed that he has received his second coronavirus vaccine shot and he explained the side effects he experienced.
- Fauci said side effects presented for 24 hours, but then everything was fine.
- He added that he felt fatigued, a little achy, and chilly. But he wasn’t sick, and now he feels fine.
As of January 21st, nearly 56.6 million people around the world have received at least one dose of one of a coronavirus vaccine. That’s according to stats from OurWorldinData. Of those, 17.55 million doses were administered to American patients since vaccination campaigns began in mid-December. The vaccine tracking tool also indicates that 4.22 million people have been fully vaccinated worldwide, which means they have received the full two-dose regimen, and that figure includes 2.39 million Americans. Among them is Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, who got his second round of Moderna vaccine earlier this week. In a brief interview at the White House, Fauci revealed the side effects he experienced after his second jab.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- 10 awesome Amazon deals for Prime members only
- You’ve probably never heard of Amazon’s hottest new device – and it’s on sale for $12
- Get a massive 120-inch home theater projector screen at Amazon for $24
Trending Right Now:
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- Coronavirus vaccines and mutations: New studies deliver good and bad news
- Biden just made face masks mandatory in each of these places
Dr. Fauci just revealed the side effects from his second coronavirus vaccine dose originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 09:14:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.