- An interview with one of the stars of WandaVision gives the audience a key detail about the plot of the show as it connects to Avengers: Endgame.
- Teyonah Parris, who plays Monica Rambeau in the MCU, revealed when the action in WandaVision takes place in the main Marvel timeline, following the events in Endgame.
- This detail might explain why Wanda is so susceptible to being trapped in an imaginary universe where she gets a second chance at having a family life with Vision.
The third WandaVision episode will premiere on Friday on Disney+, further advancing the plot of this exciting mystery show that Marvel has made. WandaVision is unlike any Marvel adventure made so far, and we still don’t know what to expect — although plenty of plot leaks already exist, spoiling the remainder of the season.
What we do know for certain is that Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) is living in an imagined universe that’s modeled by sitcoms she might have enjoyed as a child. We also know that SWORD, the agency that has replaced SHIELD at some point in the past five years, is monitoring everything, and it’s looking to wake Wanda up. Who is the villain of the series? What are their intentions? We’ll soon get more pieces of the puzzle. But while we wait, we can tell you exactly when WandaVision is set in the MCU timeline in relationship with Endgame and why that’s such a key detail to be aware of. But first, here's your reminder that spoilers may follow below: Some spoilers may follow below.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- 10 awesome Amazon deals for Prime members only
- Get a massive 120-inch home theater projector screen at Amazon for $24
- You’ve probably never heard of Amazon’s hottest new device – and it’s on sale for $12
Trending Right Now:
- Do you have any of these coronavirus symptoms? CDC says go to the hospital now
- Stimulus check update: When will you get the $1,400 that Biden promised?
- Biden just made face masks mandatory in each of these places
Here’s how long ‘WandaVision’ takes place after ‘Avengers: Endgame’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 23:24:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.