If you've ever wondered which Amazon deals our readers really flock to most, Prime Day is always a good indication. Why? It's pretty simple: EVERYTHING is on sale during Prime Day, so the most popular products always bubble up to the top. And when it comes to smart home devices, nothing on Amazon was anywhere close to being as popular as the MyQ smart garage door opener. The original model and the newer model with Bluetooth both sell for $30 normally, and that's how much you'll pay for the version with Bluetooth if you buy one now that Prime Day is over. Someone forgot to flip the switch on the Wi-Fi version, however, so you can still get it at the crazy Prime Day price of just $16.98!
But wait... there's also an added bonus.
In addition to the discount that slashes it to the lowest price of 2021, there's also a special promotion that gets you a $40 Amazon credit if you try the new Amazon Key service that launched a couple of years ago. That means Amazon is basically paying you $23 to get this awesome smart home gadget!
Today's Top Deal
It goes without saying that Prime Day was nuts this year. Everything you can think of was on sale at great prices, from wildly popular AirPods to all the Fire TV and Echo devices you can think of. We can't even remember the last time we saw so many fantastic deals on Amazon, and it gave us a much-needed break from everything else going on in the world. And it goes without saying that Amazon's hottest smart home device was hugely popular during Prime Day.
The original MyQ smart garage door opener was first released a few years ago, and it cost $100 at the time. At that price, it was absolutely worth every penny. This awesome device can be installed in about 15 or 20 minutes and it lets you open and close your garage door using your smartphone or even just your voice, thanks to Alexa support. Whether you never want to wonder again if you remembered to close your garage door as you rushed to work or you're just sick of dealing with that annoying keypad that never seems to work on the first try, the MyQ is an awesome purchase.
Did you miss Amazon's Prime Day deal? Well, stop feeling upset because you're actually in luck. The MyQ smart garage door opener is back in stock right now after having sold out recently, and it's down to $16.98 until someone finally realizes Prime Day is over. On top of all that, you can even take advantage of a special promotion if you want. The MyQ works with Amazon's Key service for in-garage deliveries, and you can get a $40 Amazon credit if you enter the promo code KEY40 when placing your first Amazon Key order.
If you decide to take advantage of that awesome promotion, Amazon will basically end up paying you $23 to get a MyQ. How amazing is that?! The only problem is delivery estimates are already starting to slip, which means there's a good chance the MyQ will sell out soon. You'll be kicking yourself if you miss out on this deal, so definitely get in on the action while you still can.
Here are the main takeaways:
- Open and close your garage door from inside your home, from the backyard, from down the block, or from anywhere in the world using a simple app on your smartphone
- No more fussing with decade-old keypads that never work on the first try
- You can also control your garage door with your voice thanks to compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice commands
- Control two garage doors with one MyQ hub by adding an additional sensor
- Wondering if you left your garage door open when you were rushing out of your house in the morning? Now you don't have to guess because MyQ can tell you
- Supports Amazon's free in-garage delivery service called Amazon Key, and you can get a $40 credit the first time you use Amazon Key thanks to Amazon's special promotion (learn more at amazon.com/keypromo)
- Universal compatibility that works with all major garage door brands and all models manufactured after 1993
- Integrates with any smart home platform — and linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT is free right now for a limited time
Today's Top Deals
- Unreal Prime Day deal gets you a MyQ smart garage opener and a $40 Amazon credit for $17
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- Prime Day is over, but these 10 exclusive deals are for Prime members only
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
Trending Right Now:
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 08:37:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.