Most flagship smartphones support wireless charging since it’s a feature we’ve started to take for granted. We expect these high-end devices to support wireless charging for the convenience it brings. It’s just so much easier to place the phone on a wireless charger when you’re not using it, as opposed to fumbling with cables and connectors. That’s a great way to ensure the device has a decent charge when you’re about the leave the home. It’s also a great way to recharge phones overnight.
Lenovo thinks it can bring a similar convenience to laptop battery charging. Ahead of MWC 2021, the company announced a slew of accessories under its newly launched Go brand that includes a surprising wireless charging kit that can transform any laptop computer into a device that can recharge wirelessly.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
- Robot vacuums start at $90 for Prime Day, or get a Roomba for $200
- Did someone forget to end these 15 epic Prime Day deals?
Trending Right Now:
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
This new accessory adds wireless charging to almost any laptop originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 14:22:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.