Any iPhone fan familiar with Apple’s launch schedule could easily predict this year’s iPhone 13 release date, assuming the iPhone maker can stick to its pre-pandemic launch cycle. The iPhone 12 series was delayed by a month last year, with Apple unveiling the phone in mid-October and launching two of the four versions a few weeks later. The remaining two devices need a few extra weeks to reach stores.
Several iPhone 13 rumors claimed that Apple is already taking steps to ensure enough supply of critical components to prevent launch delays this year. Apple will never address iPhone supply rumors, but if the information is accurate, then Apple might be able to launch the iPhone 13 on time this year. A new research note from Wedbush gives us the iPhone 13 launch date that any iPhone fan could guess: September 24th.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Unreal Prime Day deal gets you a MyQ smart garage opener and a $40 Amazon credit for $17
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
- Robot vacuums start at $90 for Prime Day, or get a Roomba for $200
- Amazon Prime Day deals 2021: See hundreds of the best deals right here
Trending Right Now:
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
The iPhone 13 release date might be September 24th originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 07:31:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.