We're probably not getting a fourth stimulus check this year, for reasons we spelled out in this post over the weekend. Already, some pretty rough math shows the Biden administration this year alone has pushed out half a trillion dollars in stimulus checks and via the soon-to-begin child tax credit payments, which will start arriving next month and which are also connected to a tax credit that millions of Americans will get next year. Even President Biden, himself, is on record praising the US economic recovery following more than a year of the coma it was put in by the coronavirus pandemic -- meaning, a gargantuan amount of money having already been spent plus an improved economy does not exactly spell the perfect conditions for spending another huge sum of money to improve said economy.
There may, however, be a way to accomplish that without the approval of so-called fourth stimulus checks, and in a way that's actually better than a fourth stimulus check. Let's first take a closer look at what's coming starting on July 15, and what the Biden administration is pushing for.
BEST PRIME DAY DEALS:
Amazon eGift Card — FREE $10 credit with coupon code GCPRIME2021
Apple AirPods Pro
Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice…
iRobot Roomba i4+ (4552) Robot Vacuum with Automat…
Today's Top Deals
- Best Prime Day Apple deals: AirPods Pro, MacBook Air, and more
- Amazon Prime Day deals 2021: See hundreds of the best deals right here
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
- Unreal Prime Day deal gets you a MyQ smart garage opener and a $40 Amazon credit for $17
Trending Right Now:
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 12:37:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.