As quiet of a year as Netflix has had (at least by Netflix's standards), it was all worth it to get to July, which is when the second season of Tim Robinson's hysterical sketch show I Think You Should Leave makes its triumphant return for a second season. That could have been the only release this month and I probably would have been content, but there's also an action movie starring Lena Headey and Karen Gillen called Gunpowder Milkshake, new seasons of Outer Banks, Atypical, and Virgin River, an anime based on Resident Evil, and all three parts of Netflix's Fear Street film trilogy.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
- Robot vacuums start at $90 for Prime Day, or get a Roomba for $200
- Did someone forget to end these 15 epic Prime Day deals?
Trending Right Now:
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
New on Netflix in July 2021: Everything coming and going originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 10:55:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.