Apple's next-gen iPhone hasn't even been announced yet but some Apple fans are already lamenting the fact that it might be called the iPhone 13. According to a SellCell survey of approximately 3,000 iPhone users, nearly 20% of respondents indicated that the iPhone 13 might turn them off due to the superstitious nature of the number 13.
It's essentially a bit of popular folklore at this point, but the number 13 has historically been considered unlucky across several countries and cultures. For this very reason, you may have noticed that some tall buildings and hotels don't have a designated 13th floor and instead label the 13th floor as the 14th.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Unreal Prime Day deal gets you a MyQ smart garage opener and a $40 Amazon credit for $17
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- Prime Day is over, but these 10 exclusive deals are for Prime members only
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
Trending Right Now:
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
iPhone 13 isn’t even out yet and Apple fans are already complaining about the weirdest thing originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 09:12:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.